The doodles we did today were very insterestig to say the least. It was easier to draw doodles and make a relation when the picture behind the text was interesting. The six word memoirs were very vague and random.
I learned there’s more to six word memoirs then I thought. The second video about how to make one offered tips and hints, and made me realize they’re more challenging then just six words put together. Tips to get inspired, creative, and to be more personal are very helpful in learning more about six word memoirs.
1) Indie Pyzel, lives in Hawaii and her family owns a surf shop, her outgoing personality and love for the environment is inspiring.
2) Jack Germain, self made photographer that’s all about the good vibes. From the heart of California, living in Maui, he shoots surfing and cliff jumping and skateboarding, making his way to movie producing and professional photos.
3) Same Larson, is an artist that freehand draws landscapes of nature like mountains and draws animals like wolfs. Instagram: samlarson
4) My friend Christian Higham that just made u18 team Canada for hockey, she’s worked so hard to get to where she is now.
5) My sister, her hard work in the gym has paid off and she’s lost about 50 pounds in the past few months. Her outgoing and passionate personality.
Hey! My name is Jodi Lickley, i play hockey for my highschool, Sturgeon Heights. After highschool i have plans to travel for a year. I like to snowboard and spend most my time outside.
This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it.